“GUTTER AND DOWNSPOUT CLEANING”
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MICHIGAN
Are you one of the many homeowners who thinks gutter cleaning is a once a year project? Or, maybe you have not considered gutter cleaning at all. Gutters are not just ornaments lining the perimeter of your roof. They serve an important function.
Water and moisture from leaves or other debris that collect on your roof can cause water to accumulate and even puddle on your roof. Water is meant to flow free thru your gutters and downspouts and drain away from your home’s foundation.
Clogged gutters are water damage issues waiting to happen. Let Twelve Oaks Roofing, a full-service roofing and home improvement company serving West Bloomfield, Michigan for more than 20 years, come to your aid. Call us anytime, 24/7 at 248-525-6950. We will send a qualified team of professionals to maintain your gutters.
A percentage of homeowners clean their own gutters. This is dangerous. The average home in Michigan has a type of sloped roof. Climbing the ladder is dangerous enough, but balancing while removing debris from the gutters is simply too much.
Again, why not be safe and leave the climbing and gutter cleaning to experienced, fully licensed and insured, roofing professionals. Gutter cleaning does not take long but its benefits are long lasting.
Here are some signs your gutters and downspouts may be compromised:
- Water pooling on your lawn is a sign there is a gutter and downspout problem.
- Water pooling at the foundation of your house is a sign the gutters are clogged, possibly damaged or that the downspouts are not functioning. Water should run out of the gutter, thru the downspout and away from the base of your house.
- Animals crawling in the gutters are a sign that there is debris in the gutters. They often make a home where there is debris buildup.
- Birds nesting in your gutters are a sign of clogged gutters.
- Plants growing in your gutter mean the gutter has accumulated dirt.
- Rainwater that simply spills over resembling a waterfall means there’s something in the gutter.
- Sagging gutters from the weight of debris or water standing inside of them is a telltale sign.
May we suggest the following:
- Call today for an appointment with one of our roofing contractors 248-525-6950. They will give your roof a complimentary inspection. This will include the exterior and interior of your roofing system. Inspecting the condition of your gutters and downspouts is one of the things they will do. A No cost, No obligation written evaluation and estimate will be completed.
- Repair and maintenance work can be scheduled at your convenience. Most projects take only one day. No project is too big or small. Protecting your home and keeping you and your family safe is a priority to our company.
- If gutters, downspouts or roofing need replacement or new installation, we are experienced at getting the project done efficiently and quickly. And, we have access and use only the best materials offered in today’s market. We are GAF and CertainTeed certified.
- We can also recommend upgrades as the result of our inspection. Lighting and energy enhancements can be made with the addition of skylights or ventilation fans. We do it all!!
- Our pricing is affordable and we offer discounts Just talk to one of our roofing contractors about financing options and discounts. Our staff is always friendly and courteous. All projects come with our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee or your money-back.
Look us up on the web at http://www.twelveoaksroofing.com for more details about our services as well as information about us. We look forward to working with you soon!!